Installation Switch GB
The DIAMOND Gigabit Ethernet G6 installation switch is one of the smallest Fiber To The Office (FTTO) solutions available on the market. Thanks to its compact design, the switch can be fitted easily into cable ducts and underfloor systems via snap-in attachment. The fibre-optic connection technology ensures that your workplace is well prepared for future broadband requirements. The complete Gigabit Ethernet service is supported on fibre-optic uplinks and local copper ports.
- 5x 10/100/1000Base-T RJ-45 (4x local ports, 1x downlink port)
- 1x 1000Base-SX E-2000™, SC, ST or 100/1000Base-X SFP uplink
- High-performance 800 MHz ARM CPU
- Extensive management: Virtual Local Area Network (VLAN), Quality of Service (QoS), Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP), Cisco Discovery Protocol (CDP), IP-Stack, Multicast Forwarding, Real Time Clock (RTC), Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP), Port Access Control, Command Line Interface (CLI), RADIUS Client, etc.
- Webmanager (HTTP / HTTPS)
- Telnet / SSH / console, incl. standard commands (ping, traceroute, etc.)
- SNMP v1 / v2c / v3 IPv4 /
- IPv6 dual stack
- Integrated scripting for the automatic execution of routine work via CLI script
- Reset and system buttons on the front
- LED’s can be used to ascertain the network status
- Non-blocking system